Good vs Bad
- Search Entire IPv4 Address Space
- Watch your WAN IPs for positive hits
- Enter CIDR Blocks
- Add Top 1000 Bad IPs to your firewall block list
- Use Historical IP Reputation for Research and Modeling
Use Case Intro
Our IP Reputation service runs on a Reflex Data Lake ingesting 7 data set streams in different formats. We store the raw data plus we enhance the data to produce a searchable “fresh” view each 24hr period. All views are archived and ready for research, analytics, machine learning and integration with other systems. The IP Reputation Data Lake is fully automated and requires zero maintenance.
- Fetches data from 7 different data sources all with different formats
- Ingest, enhance, and organize 3+ billion records daily
- 3TB of data is crunched & written to daily
- Takes 30mins daily to prepare “fresh” view of the IP Reputation Data Lake
- Old view is automatically archived
- Top 1000 Most Abusive IP Analytical Report is generated daily.
- Exposed APIs take about 15 milliseconds to retrieve data from the Data Lake – that’s 4+billion records searched in 15ms!
- Requires zero maintenance or support – everything is automated
- Data is encrypted at rest and in transit
- Audit logs are produced and archived at each & every step – Great for compliance
- Automatic record archival
On average our Data Lake costs 100-1000 time less than current solutions with far less performance and features.